Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 03:39 AM   #14
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: Walmart's Price Matching is Total BS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Thanks for the replies. I think it all comes down to which person you get to speak with at that moment (obviously none of us are going to have a bad attitude and start yelling and screaming if they refuse to price match).
I think most people are reasonable, but there's always that one big kid, and they give the rest of us a bad name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Still it's a dumb policy regardless. Toysrus isn't going to put individual prices for specific Transformers in their flyer, they just put everything on sale and show that for the ad (so I guess Walmart will always refuse to match with them because of this). Maybe I'll find luck with a different store...
I think not putting a specific price is a deliberate tactic designed specifically to make people only buy from the company that's actually having the sale. I don't know for sure, but it feels like sales where specific prices were listed in adverts were more common, say 10 years ago.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.