Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Heavy Mods & Scratchbuilds classics skylynx with pm berko
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 07:59 PM   #1
chans formers
raff ow roud
classics skylynx with pm berko

ladies and gents,my version of classics skylynx with a target/powermaster berko.
(berko was his buddy in the original marvel comics,that's why he sports purple highlights as he was usually seen in a purple suit)
originally i planned to bring this bot up to tfcon this year just to show him but in light of how stuffed my bags are getting,he may not make the trip.(it was a total pain to bring up classics omega that one year and overlord was just as big.i don't want to hold him like a child on the plane all the way there again.
made from a matchbox space shuttle set,a g1 skylynx also died in the process of making this.
the shuttle portion has bits and parts salvaged from a g1 including the guts,shuttle bay engine,levers/mechanisms,pivots,wings,etc.the original skylynx legs were extended with a set of swiveling ratchets taken from energon hotshot.
the cannon in the mouth is from the original.the shiny chrome side decals are simply permanent marker,a ruler and some clearcoat to seal it all in.
much butchering was done in order to make it all fit the way it should.
of note,he is now just over twice the size of a regular g1 skylynx.more to come.

the set that this started life as

with swerve for scale

and the slaughter begins....

with legends cosmos for scale

more incoming....

Last edited by chans formers; 07-02-2014 at 08:30 PM.
chans formers is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.