Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 05:53 PM   #8
RocketGTR
Animated
Re: All things Macross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
I have a VF-25 Alto Renewal (loose/complete) and a VF-171EX Nightmare (MIB) for sale if you want. Aggressive styling (well, at least compared to regular Macross Valks), some die-cast content as well. I find the Frontier stuff well made and refreshing; in fact, I'm keeping (the allegedly inferior) original VF-25 Alto with full armor because it's just so over the top in both modes. I also have the huge transforming Quarter, quite a piece too.
I've made myself a little list of must have's and will focus on those first. After that list is completed then I'll look into secondary items.

Unfortunately, both of those are on a secondary priority. As I like some of the other VF-25 Variants more and I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the 171EX yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMiguel View Post
Macross figures aint cheap. Arcadia claimed it was all because of the engineering but if compared to Macross Bandai, the later is still a bit cheaper. I too am a long collector of this series but I couldnt afford to keep up with the latest figures from both parties. As much as I want it, its not practical. Thats why shifted to MP series. But I do keep watched on collectors selling theyre beloved Macross figures, if my budget permits it, why not.
Yes I've noticed how pricey they can be

Do you have the original Yamato VF-0S? I have a preorder for the rerelease by Arcadia this December. But I'm debating if I should just get the older Yamato version though I read that those have some shoulder issues?

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.