Thread: Adult Lego Fans
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 10:46 PM   #16
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions
Re: Adult Lego Fans

Lego Exo-Force ALL THE WAY!

I have at least 1 of each set (excluding the European Anders and Co comic exclusives, which I think I just have the instructions for).

I have a ginormous tub of unsorted Lego blocks and figures, and will not get rid of them. My kids will get to play with them when they're age appropriate. Well, providing I can still build things with them.

Been archiving as many instruction PDF files as I can, seeing as I don't know if Lego will pull them from the interwebs.

I remember back when I was little and it was right around the time of Space Police II and the tail end of Blacktron II that got me into it.

Sort of puttered out after Spyrius, but picked back up with some Star Wars and Creator sets.

Titan XP is one of my fave, providing it uses a modded hand I came up with. Too bad it doesn't have a cockpit.

Majority of the sets on my want list are mecha related, and a handful of Star Wars sets. Well, other than another Sentai Fortress set.

Lego is truly a toy that spans the ages.

Oh yeah, the hardest Exo-Force set to track down was the Combat Crawler X2, which was way harder than finding the Bridge Walker and White Lightning exclusive.

I'm still collecting the minifigs from Exo-Force, trying to get enough uniforms, heads, and wigs so that each character has a version in each uniform. After that I'll just swap hair around to make no-name background characters. Except for Genki (the nameless engineer), he actually gets a name in my collection.

Last edited by Shepp; 03-03-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.