Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 03:23 AM   #11
hXcpunk23
Generation 1
Re: Classics Megatron - WIP

Thanks, guys! I totally never went back and commented back to anyone about this Megatron custom (on ANY of the TF forums)....sorry about that! Glad you guys like what I've done so far. Got a few new WIP shots for you guys to check out and shoot me some feedback on.

New Updates:

Still haven't done anything with the gun mode yet, but I did do some work on the head. I used a hobby knife to shave off the overly robotic areas of the face, then re-sculpted (with the hobby knife and tons of patience) the face to look more G1. I didn't care much for the shape of the helmet either, so I used a metal file to shave off some of the sides of the helmet (upper and lower parts) and built onto it with some thin sheet styrene. I'm still not done with it yet, but I'm close. I'm also in the process of doing some work to the fusion cannon. I'd prefer to use the G1 fusion cannon, but I don't have one handy. So I'm hacking up parts of the Classics Megs cannon--specifically, those HUGE Decepticon symbols (they look tacky and stick out too much on the sides). I'll show some WIP shots on this soon, once I get further along with it.

Here are the head shots--let me know what you guys think.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.