Thread: Siege Springer
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 01:58 AM   #9
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Siege Springer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pran View Post
Is it just me, or is Springer just not a fun toy. The modes all look great, the colors are wonderful, and he is a great representation of the character. The issue I have is the transformation. I just can't seem to get each of the modes to line up without having to fuss with him. It feels like i'm trying to fight the toy, rather then enjoying the transformation. What do you guys think? Great toy, with bad transformation? Like i honestly couldn't see a child of 8+ have any luck transforming this toy.
I stated the same in another thread somewhere... he looks great, he's overall a very nice figure and I'm happy to have him as I almost passed.

But yes, he is a nasty beast of burden to align everything right for transformation.

He's another example of where the engineers could have done a very few tweaks and such and he would have been fantastic, but instead he's a "ok, good enough, it's gonna sell like this".

P.S. his ankle/feet are simply horrible and in time, will most certainly wobble and fall as they aren't going to hold him up at all once these friction joints are even just a bit worn.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 08-12-2019 at 08:08 AM.
imfallenangel is online now   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.