Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 11:42 PM   #17
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: Considering quitting collecting ....

I'm working on a list of toys I want to sell. In all honesty my love for toys is certainly an all time low for me, especially on TF's figures. The price for value isn't there anymore. Same goes for Marvel Legends and SW Black series figures. I've been collecting a lot more Hot Toys and 3P 1/6 figures these days and even that has somewhat peaked for me. With Star Wars Saga ending, the Infinity War Saga over, i'm ok with stopping post 2020 preorders (for HT)

There used to be a time when I would look at my toy room full of TF's and smile but I barely even go in there to look at anything these days. I am even hesitant on buying Omega Supreme because honestly, I never once even transformed Trypticon which is unusual for me. Seriously. He is practically still brand new. I think that's kind of when I started to feel the passion disappear.
I know price has been part of it and yes I know HT are not cheap either but the value in TF/ML/SW toys for what we pay is just, I can't justify it anymore.

Things fade and as I get older I also kind of want less stuff in my house. If I ever had a fire or something happens to my home, hopefully never, there is a lot more loss that cant be reclaimed in those figures. They are better suited in homes that want them.
I am hoping to get a list of toys up for sale in a few weeks. Maybe let someone else enjoy them instead.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.