Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 10:01 AM   #36
Zenith27
Woodward's G1 lurker
Re: Are we allowed back in toys r us now???(everything's open now right??)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamwhistle View Post
Stores are allowed to open to the public, but they are not required to open to the public.

It might be up to individual stores (and/)or store managers to assess (local) population and decide if a location opens to the public.

Considering the nature of the business and products offered by Toys R Us, browsing onLine should be adequate. In-store, unnecessary.

However, considering that their onLine sales system for curbside pickup is less than ideal, I can see why people would want to go in.

Really, with the flaws of their onLine system, they should go with a Consumers Distributing style of purchasing. Customers get the UPC and/or SKU # onLine and write it down with a product description; Bring it to the store (front doors or straight to the checkout line); and a TRU agent will retrieve the product(s) from the floor or warehouse. No in-store browsing. That's what I would do if I were a manager. But I am not.

My local BestBuy did not open to the public (yet), and is continuing with onLine ordering and curbside pickup. Fortunately, their onLine system works well.
Stop writing it onLine. No one writes it like that. Stop it.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.