Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 04:12 PM   #23
Mumps
Canadian Slag
Re: Earthrise Cliffjumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfallenangel View Post
I'm done with this, thank you and have a good pandemic time!
When you say "stop whining" it's VERY MUCH telling people that they are wrong and that your opinion is superior. Neither of our opinions are superior, they are both just as valid. I don't know why this is an issue? I totally get what people see in CJ, and the person I sold it to very much likes it, and I am more than happy for you and anyone who likes it. You label the people that don't like the partsforming as "whining" when.. This topic is literally WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON CLIFFJUMPER. We aren't whining, we are answering the question of the thread! THAT is my issue. You are telling people how to think when the whole purpose of this discussion was to get people's opinions on the toy.

I don't like the partsforming. You don't seem to mind. There, we both offered our opinions. You want to label people negatively, you're gonna get shit in return.

Have a good quarantine. I wish I could! I still have to go to work and deal with the public who aren't taking this seriously, and it's just fucking destroying me..

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.