Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 12:30 AM   #12
Swalloweddark
Generation 2
Re: A little disappointed with TFCon this year

Personally, I thought this TF Con was the worst out of the five I have attended. Not just the dealers room but the whole events in itself. I actually ended up leaving the con most of the day to go out around the city.

The events were Bland and were kinda the same things they have every single year. I went for the early line up at the dealers room and only bought 3 things then went back later and got a 2 on Saturday. Only event I attended was the cosplay contest.

I didnt mind the 3P too much in the dealers room because , to be honest, they are built so much more better than Hasbros stuff and I probably wouldve bought all of the DJD, if they had it. :<

Lots of Combiner Wars stuff, but that is all thats out right now. It seems to be what is released of the year as one year it was all TF Animated and Another everyone had TF Prime stuff.

Even though I had the weekend pass, I didnt even stop in Sunday but went out to Playdium.

Just my opinion, I am still planing to attend next year and just have hopes they add more interest programing than talking panels.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.