Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 09:29 AM   #1
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models
TFcon Toronto 2017 Feedback Thread

Figured we could post our thoughts, compliments, concerns, etc here.

The Good:

- I am a sucker for freebies and was unreasonably happy with the free razor and Vitamin Water! Good job arranging sponsors, guys, especially the big one with TCP. They had an amazing booth.

- Well run show again from my experience, despite hotel construction impacting the main entrance area.

- loved the 2nd room of dealers, and kudos on mentioning it every door prize announcement to help people find out and head over.

The Not-So-Good (but not the organizers' fault)

- US prices at some tables, maybe 1-2. Hopefully it was just a "rookie mistake" by those dealers and it won't become common. I'm not a big "make rules" guy but if a rule is needed then I'd support one here. Super frustrating to find a figure you want at a reasonable "$35" price on it, only to hear while going to pay "that's in US and we're charging a 1.4(!) conversion rate".

Anyway that's my experience as someone who just drops in for a few hours on the Saturday. I didn't stay or eat there so no feedback on that experience.

Great job again this year folks! Thanks and big kudos to the whole team!
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.