Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 01:42 AM   #26
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Siege Jetfire is in stock @ TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
Mine is on the way too! Sadly hesitated on Omega Supreme and now regretting it. Loved Canada Post but never home for Purolator. I just end up rescheduling them to come on a day I'm home or don't have to work. I don't feel comfortable to leave a $100 plus toy out on the door step!!
To be honest, Omega was my "must have!!!".

He was one of my favourites in the 80s, and I had lucked out in getting one in a flea market for really cheap (as I didn't manage to get him in stores at the time), but my brother "borrowed" him and never returned it (and a few others) and we are no longer on speaking terms due to fairly bad reasons, including this sort of stuff. I never was able to get him afterwards.

So in the last few years, I did get the Huge Dragon version that's amazing but small, but the other 3rd parties were simply too expensive I found... so when this guy showed up, and while he's not cheap, he's still a lot cheaper than the 3rd parties ones.

I think this Jetfire looks really great, he wasn't one I expected and debated on due to price and even size as I'm not sure how I'm going to manage to display him well with my setup. (and yes, Omega is going to be a crazy situation to figure that out)

I am very curious and eager to get Jetfire, no question about that. But the wait for Omega is simply terrible.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.