View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 11:56 PM   #10
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag
Re: So, where's TLK Hot Rod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
We have a Black Friday in Canada?
Yeah, thats when TRU ad Walmart had some of their best deals. Walmart had an incredible deal on the Platinum seekers set during Black Friday, same with TRU with their Platinum Dinobots set.

But that's just to answer the black friday question. I do not think Walmart is waiting on Black Friday for Hot Rod.
I think they will just skip them just like they skipped most exclusives last time with Age of Extinction.

Walmart has released their holiday catalogue and the TLK exclusive they highlight are the Titan Hero Figures. That to me pretty much seals the deal that this is it for TLK exclusives at Walmart and I opted to buy through walmart.com and shipping it to a friend in the US who will then ship it to me.

Many canadian friends of mine saw the precedent for Walmart not stocking exclusives in Canada and just went for the Takara version because even though its the same as the Hasbro version, it wasnt exclusive in Japan and could be ordered at all the usual japanese online stores.

Of course, I hope he still makes it for fans to get him, but I personaly dont think it will happen based on the past and of no sign of him this late in the game.

He could always end up at Winners of course, just like the previous Walmart exclusive Stinger toy did.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.