4. The Search for Spock
  5. First Contact
  6. The Motion Picture
  7. The Voyage Home
  8. Generations
  9. Nemesis
  10. Insurrection
  11. The Final Frontier

Now, in terms of Into Darkness, I've left it off the list by virtue of not having seen it yet (and not having any strong desire to do so). I will, eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroplex79 View Post
Speaking of which...today is the 20th Anniversary of TNG's series finale episodes.
Man....twenty years since "All Good Things...". I'm certainly feeling older today! Ha ha ha!

I remember having to tape it when it first aired here as I was going to be away for a friends' birthday that evening. When I did get back and had a chance to watch it, I remember being horrified about halfway through as the local CBC affiliate somehow managed to repeat a segment of the episode twice in succession (as in, when it came back from commercial, it was the same portion of the episode that had been just broadcast). In my head I realized that I wouldn't get to see the end of the episode as the VCR timer would cut off prior to the end of the broadcast. However, for some reason, the entire episode recorded.

I never did figure out why that stroke of good luck happened when it shouldn't have. I still have the tape, and could hook up a VCR and maybe figure it out, but I think it's just best leave it as a mystery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned1701 View Post
the last 3 are hard to watch imo
I can't argue about Insurrection and The Final Frontier, but did you ever watch the Special Edition DVD of The Motion Picture? My opinion of that movie jumped considerably after seeing it.

Transformers and Other Stuff For Sale

My Feedback Thread
Supernova is online now   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.