Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:35 AM   #12
TFtoys
Animated
Re: Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
An auction is a gamble that you may not get the price you want, you have entered into an agreement that the highest bidder by the end of the auction gets the item. You cannot just end the auction if you do not think you are going to get the desired price. I have reported early ended auctions that I have bid on to ebay and only had to pay my final bid that I made plus shipping. If you don't want to sell the item for a low price, use the "buy it now" or "best offer".
people or sellers end their item early might not be a bad thing if the reason is the product no longer available. They might try to sell both locally and ebay with the same resources or same amount of the products.
The worst is that they make mistakes in the listing. It is better to end the item early instead to revise the list which the bidders are not be aware of.

I think the problem for the thread might be the conflict of the board members as a ebay sellers at the same time. Hence, people assume the sellers are posting messages for their own selling purpose to advertise their listings on Cybertron.ca. Just my one cent opinion.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.