Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 10:25 PM   #14
Goji_tron
Beasty
Re: Transformers Prime Q and A with The Hub and Hasbro Studios

Will you please not connect Transformers War for Cybertron Exodus book to the War for cybertron videogame and transformers prime continuity? I mean I can handle the retcon between the cartoon and the videogame but not the book because that book is full of contradictions. Or if you do plan on connecting the book to the media, could you please come up with good detailed-explanations to make the connections more sensible?

Forgive me this off-topic and possibly annoying quesiotion but is it okay if you guys could set up a Transformers contest where the contestants can create their own transformers and the winner will have their character be part of the show? Just asking that's all. Or if that can't do, how about just character idea suggestion mailing?

Are you going to make an expansion comic book series that details the adventures of the Autobots and Decepticons before they reach Earth?

One more thing, is it true that Transformers War for Cybertron was supposed to be a prequel to Generation 1 cartoon but the idea got changed to be a prequeal to the new Transformers Prime continuity?
Goji_tron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.