Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 11:29 AM   #6
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here
Re: What are your thoughts on MP-52? (Starscream)

I do like some things, like the better hands, the interchangeable faces, and the blast effects, but that's a lot of $$$ for those extras. Although I've heard other people say that the seekers needed a "refresh" so I'm assuming there are issues with the old ones? Probably less articulation, for one thing.

BTW, I noticed that Robotkingdom has MP-52 for quite a bit less than other places, and even with the exchange rate, shipping, and possible duty, it still works out to being a lot cheaper than A3U.ca

Edit: I dunno, I looked at the comparison shots to MP-11, and I do think MP-52 is a better figure. I just wish they didn't go so frigging matte on the paint.

Edit 2: So, much to my surprise, it doesn't look like you can get MP-10 KO with a box and the trailer, which I find kinda odd compared to the other figures. I was toying with the idea of getting one to display in truck mode, but that's out if there's no trailer. The only thing that (I think, but correct me if I'm wrong) MP-10 had that MP-44 doesn't is a matrix that actually opens. If I remember correctly. lol

DM

Last edited by Darkmatter; 10-10-2020 at 12:01 PM. Reason: I edit things. A lot...
Darkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.