Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 08:32 PM   #27
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: The Seige Ultra Mangus pic, seems like Voyage class

I have both leaders next to me right now, transformed them a few times each, put them next to the rest of the Siege, along with many others...

I already debated the price issues of the Siege to death, and I do believe that they are overpriced if just in general.

That said, I did get the whole of the line because they are extremely nice, the figures and alt modes that I am interested in, and finally is a line with decent plastics.

So are they small for leaders?... Yes, quite. But the extra parts do make them much larger in the alt mode. And aside some items that could have seriously (and easily) been improved on, compared to so many figures in the last few years, they are overall better... It's sad that I have to judge them as "well, not as bad as what we've been getting lately", but are we are.

In robot mode, Shockwave is a bit different than previous versions with his add-ons, silly even, but still works in his own way, but is the same size as Megatron/Optimus with added on pieces. He's about more firepower.

Ultra Magnus is different... I absolutely love the white cab robot (finally a proper one) which very similar to Optimus, is a tad thicker, stronger looking. Next to Megatron, he looks like Megatron would get a whooping, and that's even before the trailer armour. With the armour on, he is a tad taller, but is much more "dense/massive", which to me, it great... I'd rather this than having him much taller, looking out of whack with the rest of the line. He looks like Optimus' bigger and stronger brother, that then puts on a legendary power armour, which could easily kick Megatron's butt across a field and not even break a sweat. He's about huge armour, massive strength, and, combine his weapons together to have a massive gun.

My biggest grievance for him is the trailer, which was not designed to carry any cars inside, something that could have been easily done with just a few tweaks.

So far, my biggest peeve with this line is that Optimus should have had a trailer (G1 type would have been great), So I hope a 3rd party does something decent.

So this to say that I absolutely do regret that it's so much money, but I have no regrets at having them at all.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 01-19-2019 at 08:48 PM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.