Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 09:07 AM   #30
gagagalvatron
Half psychotic
Re: Toys that we've wanted for a while, but have yet to pull the trigger on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echotransformer View Post
Energon Omega Supreme...passed it up at retail, been regretting it ever since and I still can't bring myself to cough up da cash.
Omega Sentinel is a better colour scheme. Also, this probably won't help, but it's one of those toys that makes you think it has to be better than it looks, and it's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echotransformer View Post
Also Cybertron Galvatron..again didn't think it important at the time but love the color scheme now.
Agreed on that one. I didn't want to drop another $40 for a repaint, but I really dislike the Megatron colour scheme now, and I like Galvatron's. I found one at a Value Village, but it is missing a foot.

Ones I wanted and never got: Classics Cliffjumper and Energon Beachcomber. Like with Galvatron, I didn't want to shell out for repaints, but I regret not picking up Cliffy and Beachcomber is Galvatron all over again.

Both are just generally too expensive for figures I already have in other colours, so I always pass on them. Probably will never get Cliffjumper now, as it's not worth the current prices.
gagagalvatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.