Thread: Post your hauls
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 09:25 PM   #2831
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2
Re: Post your hauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Knight View Post
Just came back from a trip to Japan and China, and I finally unpacked all of my stuff:

From Gundam Base:
Packaging looks pretty sharp. Very cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomGundam View Post
From October 27th:
-[PS4 game] Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition [MISP, from Amazon.ca]

Still loved FFXV despite its story problems, and had been needing the DLC for a while. $18 for the complete Royal Edition was a good price, even for just the DLC.
Too bad it's just been said that Tabata Hajime (director of FFXV) just left Square-Enix, so aside from the just-about-complete chapter Ardyn, all future DLC chapters for FFXV are now cancelled.
I didn't get that far in FFXV and lost interest. I need to get back to it someday, but it's low on list.

Anyways, here is some stuff I got when ebay had their 10% off site wide and all I could think of was "Gundam," so here is what I got from this one seller (minus the non Gundam stuff that I received 2 weeks ago):

HLJ:

- Saint Seiya: Myth Cloth Revival - Andromeda
- Nendoroid Guardian

ebay:

- G.F.F.: Red Warrior ***too lazy to put together my HG or MG, but always loved this design since I saw it in Build Fighters Try and thus have been wanting this for a long time now.
- G.F.F.: X Gundam ***just cuz. it was cheap and includes the x divider and that drone form.
- Robot Damashii Ka Signature: Byarlant Custom ***it was really cool in Unicorn and price wasn't bad and 10% off.)
- Robot Damashii Exclusive: 00 Qan[T] Quantum Burst ***clear green parts, cool? i regret this purchase)
- Robot Damashii Exclusive: Crossbone Gundam X-1-Kai Kai Option Parts Set ***was pissed the crossbone full cloth or X-2 kai never included the beam knuckle effect parts)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181103_122603.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	41996   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181111_153834.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	41997   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181111_154019.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	41998  

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.