Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 11:54 PM   #45
Chigimus
Masterpiece
Re: Public Transportation to the Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1one View Post
Question: the directions that are posted on the main site for people coming from the airport - they both require two transfers. However, when I entered in "From Pearson Airport Terminal 1 to Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale" on Google Maps and selected "Transit", and entered the time frame I'd most likely be taking the bus (Thursday night), Google Maps gave me the directions of taking "Bus 115 to Derry Road, West of Torbram Road" then after waiting for what appears to be 25 minutes, transferring to "Bus 42", which takes me right to Four Points. Does this seem correct, or no?

Well, I just tried this method and I can tell you now that Google transit directions are misleading. It suggests that you back track the road back up north when you get off the 115. I did that and couldn't find a stop, only then to see the 42 drive right by me and the stop is further south down Derry Rd. which isn't even marked with the stop # for 42. Now I've got another half hour wait til the next bus. It'll be close to 1AM by the time I get to the hotel. It's so confusing they way they run multi-transit companies here.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.