Old 12-01-2018, 12:18 PM   #24
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: Siege of Cybertron Place Holders on TRU.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonoid View Post
this is the thread your looking for....

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...=74112&page=13
Only for complaining, also, You're is what you were aiming for in your post. Your implies that the person in question owns the thread.

This post brought to you by your friendly neighborhood grammar Nazi.

As far as the price hike and the comments by DCompose and others are concerned. Personally, I am living on a budget, I do not buy Studio Series though I do want them, I wait for sales to get them because these things are sitting around on shelves cluttering ad nauseum due to the price increase.

It's impossible to compare the likes of Marvel Legends or Black Series to Transformers, Transformers are not high-end adult collectibles marketed to kids, Transformers are meant to be kids toys also bought by adult collectors.

Pricing people out of the hobby is a very real danger with these price increases, especially when wages are stagnant and these are luxury items. Because toys are not the only things rising, food is constantly on the rise, household bills for utilities are also always being raised and our buying power is reduced and reduced and reduced where at this point there is either the poor or the rich, the Middle Class has effectively been bumped off.

Of course this is just one man's opinion, feel free to disagree to your hearts content. I for one am glad to at least see that the links are there and more than likely I will soon be choosing to get one or two items, but not as many as I used to.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.