Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 11:21 AM   #1079
StarwarsTF
seek&destroy
Re: MP Soundwave @ TRU.CA

Just got mine in with the baby code on top of that. So I guess some members here who talk a big game don't know what there actually talking about. Not only do they cause drama and panic here but they also I guess have nothing better to do then to claim there "sources" know all when in actual fact they know little to nothing!

I've now seen metroplex hit the shelves(when it was claimed to be online only) I've now read people are receiving there SW before dec 31! Finally I hope everyone will calm down and let patience take over, cause in the end it's a toy!(actually an action figure!)

Just stay calm people they're coming if you missed out. Stop listening to members who claim to know all or have inside sources who are constantly wrong! My inside source stayed quiet and in he was right and to the members here who know me personally and asked me what's going on the answer was always right and they got whatever they needed right away and on time.

Lets not forget the key to retail, the retailer has "the right to limit, and refuse at anytime!" If they believe that 2+ per customer is too much they will follow the guidelines! So again just be patient! To those who had it cancelled it sucks but they have that right.

Last edited by StarwarsTF; 09-19-2013 at 11:28 AM.
StarwarsTF is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.