Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 01:15 PM   #1924
Ransak The Elder
Beasty
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
Sounds like they are blaming Amazon and Walmart then, I personally think Walmart/Amazon are not handling the preorder properly, because they don’t care in my opinion. Again... no point in guessing. I just don’t see why Hasbro doesn’t want to make money when toys business is so hard nowadays. Giving Amazon/Walmart Exclusive is just a BIG No No, don’t know why Hasbro is doing such stupid thing when these are figures that everyone wanted. I still hope someone can bring the question to a convention where Hasbro attend to get an accurate answer, so they can properly face the issue and give us a direct answer. It’s never here in Vancouver, otherwise I am not afraid to ask. We are consumers and we want to know. Right now this is just a blaming game between Hasbro vs Amazon/Walmart.

Well not caring isnt an issue. Its a giant corporation. Which person in the chain of command is supposed to care if low level customers are getting their products or not? They sell in bulk to distributors and large retailers.. what those people do with it then is not really under their control. These are the companies that distribute the goods across the world not hasboro.

I guess all we can do is wait for the email. If she was going to die on the "its not our problem" thing she wouldnt of talked to me for about 10 minutes and said she would follow this up through email.

Distribution is an interesting topic. Distributors of Magic the Gathering recently got in trouble for holding back product and selling it on the secondary market for more profit. WOTC removed one major distributor from their partners over it. Are others doing this as well with other products?

Last edited by Ransak The Elder; 10-19-2020 at 01:17 PM.
Ransak The Elder is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.