Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 09:42 PM   #6
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's
Re: The Solution to the Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous Galvatron View Post
That's a great episode actually. I believe its the final episode of season 3. Galvatron even thanks Optimus at the end of it and I believe they shake hands. I still can't remember how the Quintesson scientist got prime back to life.
The Quintesson just used some regular tools, some electricity and voila, Optimus Prime is back! I need to bring that up in the other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outtsyder View Post
And yeah, Return of Optimus Prime is special to me, too; having missed Optimus after his death (even though I could still see him in re-runs), I remember being particularly existed, because the two-parter aired just mere days before my birthday.
Not too many North American episodes after these 2, I think it was only Headmasters than sadly only reruns until Beast Wars came along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessKnight View Post
Classic episode. It's the kind of feel good memory that we really need right now.

Let us never forget that Optimus Prime died for our sins and rose again at the end of the third season (and briefly earlier in the season as a zombie).
OMG, can't believe I never made that connection! Yes, he is the Christ character in Transformers.

Last edited by Collectingtoys; 03-20-2020 at 09:47 PM.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.