View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #111
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2
Re: Opposite Opinion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaroman2 View Post
The crossover, or the character?
LOL, the character. I ran out of stuff to hate . But now that you mention it.....

I hate all the Transformers Crossovers. They are (or were?) expensive, poorly designed, ugly, and a blatant cash grab. I rather spend my money on actual Transformers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbacon View Post
mini-cons! It seems people love them but I think they're terrible.

I REALLY hated when Hasbro released minicon sets with the "Classics" line back in 2006.

I didn't mind a minicon partner with the Armada line, that was the gimmick and I was OK with that.
I don't mind the ones that comes with the main bots, but I think its dumb to buy more sets to "accessorize" your bots. It looks silly to me to have all these little "things" attached everywhere and it's a general eyesore to me.

More so, I hate their simple transformations, super basic articulation and unsatisfying alt. modes. And in general feels like a afterthought. You could add a button to activate the gimmick or include a static weapon, and now the whole idea of Mini-cons becomes pointless.

But to be fair, the Mini-cons in Armada that combine to become the sword, gun, and shield are pretty neat. And I got no hate for Headmasters either. But I'm not sure that gimmick alone was worthy of its own TV show (never saw Headmasters).
ConvoyGTR is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.