Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 09:48 PM   #10
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Titans Return / Generations showroom images

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
I was just about to do a ton of customs and now they are actually releasing them. I honestly hope with the Clones that they release the other ones. Near as I can tell Fastlane and Pounce seem to be legends class. I hope they also get individual releases since I really don't want to buy the box sets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapmaker View Post
Looks like I can finally get that Takara PMOP mold without paying the Takara pricetag!
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for you guys, but apparently John Warden has said the clones are their own size class, Cloudraker and Wingspan are planned, but none will be individually released. They will all be exclusive to boxsets. Furthermore, the PMOP Takara Prime AKA Magnus Prime is boxset exclusive and rumor is Godbomber will be, you guessed it, in a boxset and, as we all know here in Canada, they are insanely overpriced. Toy Fair this year has easily been 98 percent disappointment and disgust. Only bright spots I can honestly see is move Megs, Twin Twist, Seaspray, Windblade, MAYBE Octane, yes, Octane, lol, Barracuda and, of course, Trypticon. I sincerely feel like anything else new that was revealed is either a complete waste of plastic that could have saved us consumers money, or sneaky selling techniques meant to gouge us. I am always excited for Toy Fair, but unless I get some very pleasant surprises, outside of Trypticon this could be a very, very easy year on the Ole wallet. Glass half full. Also, I had hoped Blitzwing would look passable, and while the plane mode looks great, everything else about him and every other mode screams hodge podge disaster that looks virtually nothing like the character. I'm sorry for venting folks, but Toy Fair has been THAT disappointing to me.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.