Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 10:51 AM   #7
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Renovating space for display. Looking for advice!

It really depends on how many figures you have, and how crowded you're going to be with them, if you display them in robot or alt mode, if you plan to have them in poses/diarama approach.

My office is limited due to furniture, but I figured that some high shelves would work (and they did)

I ended up getting a 12 feet baseboard that had a nice pattern, cut it in two and painted them, mounting them with "L" brackets on top to "hide" them a bit and have a clean finish. The depth being around 6/8 inches has been a comfortable depth as I didn't want deeper than that.

With my planes, I got stands so to stagger them.

The bottom was dedicated for the Siege figures to be in "battle pose" (Autobot VS Decepticons), which, well.. ended up being a lot more than I had figured, so if I was to do this again, I would consider getting longer boards as they are much more crowded that I intended, but it still works.

So just to give you ideas.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04662.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	46852   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05544.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	46853  

Last edited by imfallenangel; 07-31-2020 at 10:53 AM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.