Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 12:51 PM   #16
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here
Re: Hi, I was directed here from Reddit with some questions since I'm Canadian.

Wow this is complicated. lol Lots of amazing info though.

I actually just read this post about a re-issue of the MP9 Convoy Hot Rod version with fixed knees that is supposed to be coming out around now as well. Have you guys heard about this? Is this real or fake? I mean the news. I hear it is an official Takara release, not a KO.

Here is the link.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...te-2018/40972/

Thanks!

Edit: So if I understand right, only MP9 and the MP9 ver. 2.0 came with the back "convoy" part? Did the MP9 ver. 2.0 also have problems with its chrome? Also to confirm, MP9 and MP9 ver. 2.0 are about the size of the MP Optimus, where as the higher MP versions of the model don't come with the trailer, and the size is more along the lines for Hot Rod, not Rodimus Prime? I heard that one or both have some method of increasing his size through a clever method of colapsing the plastic parts down so they can be extended to increase his size. Do all the MP Hot Rods have this feature or only one, and if it is only one, which one has it?

I was wondering, I haven't seen a MP Galvatron yet. Has one not been released?

Also, is there a website that has a list, with pictures of each G1 MP release and how different versions of the same Transformer have changed from one to the other?

I heard there is a MP Devastator. Is it a G1 model? I think it is out of my price range anyways but I thought I'd ask. I'll probably just end up getting the reissue. I think I saw the MP one for something like $500 lol.

Lastly, will the chromed version of Megatron that is coming out have the same face and chest damage pieces from the movie like the older grey version or no? I love the chrome but Takara did such a great job on the look of G1 movie Megatron!

Thanks again. The other answers, and if I can get answers to these questions, will help me decide what I am shooting for. What would I want to have? One of every G1 in a mint unopened box, plus a mint figure to display and transform, and the same for the G1 MP line. Will I ever have that? Helllllllllll noooooooo. lol

Last edited by Darkmatter; 11-09-2018 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Cause I ALWAYS forget stuff...
Darkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.