Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 08:31 PM   #13
TMIIWonkoNemises
Animated
Send a message via Skype™ to TMIIWonkoNemises
Re: Canadian Slag Episode 55 - Looking Forward, Backwards, and Upwards

Sweet,a Podcast for the last days of the year?That fast?And with the BotCon guests introducing?

I like this already.

First off,you guys do realize that DOTM got to 5th or 6th all-grossing now.This was due to the likes of Harry Potter and Twilight.

Like I've said this before,and I'll say it again...your main complaint on Florida was because of the heat...you guys

I also heard that Mark Ryan was hanging around,but at Friday.Not sure though...I'll get back to you on that.

Personally,if action was to be sacrificed for quality writing,character development,and more dialogue between the robot characters,I'm willing to accept such a sacrifice

Phil,I think you and I should talk more on how great Kruger is,lol.

Although we now found out about BotCon 2012's new Exclusive set,I did agree with Daniel about wanting another Beast Wars set.I thought it was appropriate that 2012 is the in-between year for the 15th Anniversary of Beast Wars and the 15th Anniversary of Beast Wars II.I personally wouldn't mind creative ways for the Generations/HftD molds to create selective characters of both series...and imagine the fiction to explain it!

Still,a wonderful Podcast like always my friends.See you in 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
My anus is certainly not a secret toys garden, and I'm deeply offended by the insinuation!
TMIIWonkoNemises is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.