Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 01:43 PM   #29
RaidenisOP
Plastic Spark
Re: MASTERPIECE CHEETOR First Prototype Image!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Dinobot would be my choice for the next BW MP, if there is one. He's a character that has never had a good toy. I mean the original release is okay but it's goony, the universe toy was okay...

and they're all too small. He needs to be at least voyager class. I'm fine if he's not taller than Primal but he should be that big.
If some of the images shown can be used to infer, I would say it's very likely that we will see Dinobot next, as Generations Rhinox and Rattrap both are in scale with the new MP Primal and imo look good enough for display together. There have been a few pics on twitter and other sources of them displayed side by side and they look good. I think they are focusing on characters who haven't had satisfactory toys representing their on screen models (with the exception of Primal of course, but of course they will start a high end line with the hero leader character)

I honestly don't think we will see as complete of a Beast Wars line up as some might want, as I can see them using it to just fill in the gaps and you will end up with a combination Generations/MP display. Megatron is a no brainer eventually (or at least he should be, but considering the aversion to villains who knows) and I would suspect Terrorsaur might happen eventually (I hope so, my personal favorite Predacon)

Feedback Thread
RaidenisOP is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.