Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 07:59 PM   #149
Thundercracker
Seeker
Re: Opposite Opinion!

Well...as far as 'opposite opinions' go...

I like Action Masters.

I realize the whole concept of non-transforming Transformers is an oxymoron, and yet I like how the Action Masters, at least those based on 'classic' characters (in most cases at least) have an extremely faithful look to their cartoon appearances. I like that every robot partner or vehicle is interchangeable between Action Masters. I think that adds a good deal of replayability. When you get right down to it, I think they're interesting.

Currently, I only have one Action Master in my collection (Shockwave) but I'd like to collect more, especially some of the bigger ones like Megatron or Optimus Prime that come with the really sweet vehicles that CAN transform and seat multiple toys at once. I especially love the idea of getting a Megatron with his Neutro-Fusion Tank and tricking it out with a Decepticon warparty.

It also helps that Action Masters tend to be relatively inexpensive compared to other G1 toys, at least the basic toys that just come with a partner. So it shouldn't be hard to collect more, once I'm in a position to do so. ^_^

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.