Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 09:31 AM   #11
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here
Re: Could use some suggestions for where to get a relatively cheap display case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by that but the shelves in Detolfs are not adjustable. Each one is spaced at roughly 15 1/2 inches
Thanks for the info!

I was referring to how tall the tallest MP, in his highest position (for example, Rodimus on his open battle platform) would be so I didn't end up with a case that couldn't hold some MP figure I might get in the future. I'm assuming (and I may be dead wrong on this, but isn't MP-10, or maybe now, MP-44 the tallest figure? Since MP-44 won't be out till late summer could someone measure how tall Optimus is when he is standing on his opened trailer? (If that would be the likely tallest figure.)

Thanks!

Edit: Just measured my Rodimus on his trailer and 15 1/2 should be plenty. The only exception might be a MP that has an attachment at the back to use one of those clear stands, but even then I think I'd have room. Either way, it is what I am willing to afford since everything I need to get takes away from another MP figure.

Last edited by Darkmatter; 01-09-2019 at 09:33 AM.
Darkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.