Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 01:33 PM   #8
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Takara Reveals ? Commander Class Rodimus Prime, ROTF Bee, Crossover Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
Ick. When I saw that blurry picture of the "cab" mode a few days ago I assumed that the spoiler could be moved forward a bit for when you combined it with the trailer. Instead, it looks like they just had the car barely go into the trailer at all, instead sticking out in a way that's both ugly and show-inaccurate. Aside from that, the car/robot component is barely any different from any of the much cheaper Hot Rod toys we've already gotten, and the only real play feature on the trailer is the cannon.

I'm glad I've got the Titanium version, 'cause I'm not touching this overpriced monstrosity with a three-metre pole.

Dude, I'm with you. That looks like crap and it's ALL wrong. I'm not a stickler for "show accuracy" but the car part is almost entirely OUT of the trailer. The original toy and cartoon and basically any other verasion of Rodimus, the only part of the car really exposed is the front wheels and hood/windscreen. This looks... lousy.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.