Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Video Cameras?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 11:33 AM   #8
Slave
Energon
Slave's Ebay Auctions
Re: Video Cameras?

Audio I do you an external microphone to record my voice and during montage I merge them video and audio together... so I believe my audio should be ok

My cam is mounted on a good tripod... I dont think this would affect quality, unless I was holding it and moving a lot... lol

Lighting YES this was a big problem at first a lot of my early videos had crappy lighting but I believe since then its gotten much better... still not perfectly lit room with white background and big lighting spots... my current setup surely could use an upgrade but my current setup is satisfactory for me...

Yes Focusing is my real big problem. I did read a lot about the Macros and I used them a lot in my video testing... but it's still never good enough... the focus works only for exampe if the object is like 20-30cm from camera... but if I'm filming a review for example of a legend size figure... i want it to be much closer to the lens and thats where is disastrously blurry.

So this is why I was asking for help with a good camera that has great video quality, HD preferably, with great focussing, 60 FPS would be a great bonus. All of this around 200$

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.