Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 06:51 PM   #5
chans formers
raff ow roud
Re: calgary comic and collectables show 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeem View Post
Anyone from the forums gonna have a table there?

Picked up some nice stuff in Oct last year
yups,myself and another member will have 3 tables to ourselves and i'm about 95%sure another local member will also be there with his awesome 3rd party stuff and japanese exclusives too,and last year iirc he had 3 tables or so just to himself.
jason from cruzer collectables will also be there and i know of another guy who's not a member on here but local and will be selling tf's also.

i'll have about 15-20 tubs full of tf's from every line released since g1,superheroes figs,he-man figs,vintage figs,etc,and i know the member sharing tables with me is also bringing a whole schwack of tf filled tubs too,and possibly lego starwars,neca figs,etc.
in short,our collections are starting to really take over our houses and the significant others aren't pleased.
for those with little ones,my daughter will be getting rid of a helluva lotta disney/littlemermaid/rollie pollie ollie/dora/caiilou/etc stuff.
cute because she wants to save whatever she makes and either spend it on new nickelodeon turtles or save it for disneyland

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.