Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 02:44 AM   #13
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Customer Service PROBLEMS at Toysrus.ca - Ignoring Lost Items - Advice??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
I also don't quite understand this part:

"while my items were at the point of being trashed, still ignored it, and when the courier opened parcels to find the right address, they didnt put receipt or invoice in so no way to prove id or even return the items..."

Why would the items be trashed? Why would the courier open the package? How do you know there was no invoice if you never got the stuff?

I'm sure you have a legitimate issue, but you need to provide a much clearer timeline of events. If this is the way you're expressing your concerns, the people at TRU are probably just as confused as the people here.
To be honest, I am not writing the issues here to recount the issue over and over again, I am here to see if anyone has contact information or advice on who to speak with to resolve these issues, as complex as they can be.

That being said, of course I do not send jumbled issues to TRU or Visa or anyone else, but I am not here to whinge about what happened, as no one here would be able to solve the issue as they are not the company or Visa, it is to see if anyone found another path to a resolution when they found problems with that specific retailer or others.

For the chargeback, it depends who is investigating it...it seems as if you were not served well on the second order you mentioned above and you should appeal it if you had the information to prove your products were delivered to the buyer.

Part of their process is to have the correct address matched with the correct name. Since TRU made so many errors and kept on changing the address, I was unable to access my own order due to their actions. I spoke with Visa, I know them well, and in this scenario if the address and receiver do not match and it is unable to be intercepted, due to address change the parcels are either returned to retailer or trashed after a limited period of time. I required TRU to communicate with me and the courier to receive the packages back...since they never responded the courier was opting to trash the parcels...I was able to get them to hold off on it, with much effort over 2 weeks due to a lack of help and communication from TRU.

Parcels were opened as a last measure to prove the items were mine by the courier in an unorthodox measure to resolve the problem to find the correct address and tracking numbers, but without the receipts/packing info. the problem persisted. Still silence from TRU on the issue.

Even if there was confusion on what occurred, which happens when a company screws up several times over, the source of the problems that is making it very complicated to resolve is the lack of assistance. Without communication it is almost impossible to resolve any issues. These problems were also all caused by TRU.ca, after much discussion with them to follow their own shipping policy. After many requests were made and escalated...they ignored further resolutions. They did nothing to clean up their own mess.

Cheers, thanks for your help.
MilanX3

Last edited by MilanX3; 01-13-2018 at 02:52 AM.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.