Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 11:51 AM   #23
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: Beast Wars pricing in the 90's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple-bot View Post
There is no such thing as an Energon mega. Megas ended with Skybite in RID. There is no mega of the modern era.

AND of course hes taller than deluxes, and shorter than voyagers, CAUSE HES A MEGA.

Inferno is not as tall as armada red alert, CAUSE HES A MEGA.

Inferno is taller than 95% of deluxes, because he is a mega.

Inferno is taller than deluxes, and shorter than voyagers ON AVERAGE. Because he is a Mega.

These are facts.

If you are planning on telling us we are wrong again, don't. Or make a list of all the figures you want compared to Inferno, and i will take another pic tonight.
For Primus' sake, when the Pit Did I ever say he wasn't a Unicron Slaggin' Mega! Seriously dude, all I did was compare the Mega price point to the Deluxes of the Modern Era, what I said specifically was that Inferno was more akin to a Deluxe made nowadays. Size and Price Point Wise, than he ever was to the Voyagers that many fans in this very thread said/claimed the Megas evolved into.

Hell, go back and read some of those posts, there were too Energon Megas, the Mega class was featured there, it was called Energon Mega Combat Class or whever the hell it was. It featured Ironhide, Jetfire, Dreadwing, Mirage, Shockblast, Six Shot, Alpha Quintesson, Grimlock & Swoop, Overcast, Energon Ironhide, TRU Exclusive Treadbolt with Mini-Con Partner Rollbar. All of those figures were branded as the Mega Combat Class in all of the official Hasbro Product Catalogues. It was a re-branding/re-naming of the Armada Max-Con class.

The term Voyager was not coined until the Cybertron toyline.

Anyway, the entire point is moot and irrelevant anyway. My point was based on my own observations of the size class. Which I'm not about to change just because someone's bunch gets twisted into knots.

I never said you were wrong either. I simply said that my opinion wasn't changed/swayed by your photographic evidence. Hell Lockdown is taller than Inferno and he was a Deluxe, you even prooved that in your photo. The sizes and price point have never been consistent.

I'm done. I've had enough of this round and round argument over a difference of opinion. I don't need any further photos taken, I can just take a look at my own collection if I really want to compare. Thank you anyway.

*SIGH* Yeesh, is it any wonder our fandom is so damn divided on things when we can't even agree that we have different thoughts/opinions on things.

Last edited by Scrapper6; 03-18-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.