Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 12:20 AM   #7
klez
Machine War
Re: Powercore Combiners LINE review

If you have problems with the limbs popping, trying applying tiny bit of instant glue on the four sides of the drones' connection port. I have the Bombshock w/Combaticons and the buggy feet likes to pop off before I fix it.

The thing with the connection is that it's only held by friction, but the connection is usually a joint you'll likely use in combine mode, and with a spring pushing on the connection, the limbs is easy to pop off.

As for a review, I have bombshock w/ Combaticons, smolder, and the 3 wave 2 2-packs. I like them, especially the the interchangable limbs idea, but I'm not sure where the line can go, given the waves of nice deluxes (HFTD, generations) competing each other. It does not help when there's only one good 5-pack for sometime (bombshock) and if you don't like repaints you won't get wave 3 5-packs and that limits the amount of limbs you'll get. I do plan on getting the wave 4 contructicons and dinobots for more limbs but it's going to be low on my list with RTS deluxes and new generations coming.

Last edited by klez; 01-04-2011 at 12:22 AM.
klez is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.