Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 06:42 PM   #1
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
How long does it typically take for stuff to reach us from the states?

I ordered something from a fellow board member on TFW and it's been a long time since I ordered anything from the states, I recall BBTS orders took a lengthy time, I didn't think mail from an individual would be as slow paced as that to cross through customs.

I mean in theory, based on my limited knowledge of the situation, if an item was mailed out on June 23rd, should I or should I not have received it by now? (Even factoring in the delay of Canada Day.)

It's possible the item was shipped after the 23rd, or didn't leave the branch of whatever service they used until the 24th or even 25th based on how they sort stuff and everything. I don't know, I haven't dealt with over the boarder ordering in a long while so maybe I'm just a bit paranoid. (Understandably impatient though, who wouldn't be when waiting for something to ship.)

I wasn't provided with any kind of tracking information, just told that it would arrive in about 10 days, so yeah and we're talking a small envelope here not any kind of package as it was the Botcon Kreon set for this year.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is if I should start questioning anything by this point or give it until Friday at the latest before I approach the seller with further questions.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.