Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 12:34 PM   #12
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Soundscream? A Siege packaging error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
It happens all of the time and I've seen so many perfect switched figure jobs where you can't tell it'd been switched unless you look at the figure itself. There are some talented Scammers in burlington that make it an art form. It's easy to switch figures that are from the same line and price point as you don't even have to snap the band's that keep them tied, just move the whole shell to the other box and they are the same exact size box. Buy the figure on sale at another shop, Perfect tape work and box work and unless you check the actual figure then they get a new figure. Happens all of the time, 9 times out of 10 it's a switch job.
Soundwave and Starscream have been out here in Canada since March, I got back from Florida where I picked them up at a Walmart there and the day after I got back my local ebgames has 2 of each of them, I've seen at least 20 of them since March. Also they have been readily available online for quite a while now.
They have been out since March everywhere but here...only been here since yesterday,lol. I dunno why anyone is saying it is a switch job though. I mean, I would agree with everyone but in this case the one part that shocks me is that I saw the guy take it out of the sealed Hasbro case. How does a scammer switch it and get it back in a sealed Hasbro case? To be fair, I have never in my life seen a switch firsthand. I dunno where you dudes all live and maybe there is a way to pull that scam and get it sealed in a factory case again, I dunno.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.