Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 05:48 PM   #25
Omegatron
Gen 1
Re: Omegatron's new Collection Cave

O.K., thought today I'd post entertainment options. Also a bit about how I preserve old comics.

So first lets look at the DVD and blue ray collection and the shows I have on offer.

The TV stand and its eclectic guardians

The shows.

The first half of the comics collection. I'm still working on the rest. I have everything right up to the most recent issue of Lost Light. I'll sort those when I get the chance.

I keep them in acid free sleeves in binders. Its not ideal but better than having them stacked as then over time the inks from one might leech into its neighbour. Anyway here's Marvel issue 1.

Here's issue 13. Its funny it looks like the add on the back of issue twelve was for Go-bots and the add on the back of 11 was for Converters. A sign of the times I suppose.

I have the entire Budiansky run in original. It turns out that the last issue I ever bought as a kid was the last issue Budiansky did. This isn't some plan against Furman, its a fluke of age, I stopped collecting because I had something else (girls) on my mind. It does mean that all the Furman issues are in trade paperback but I do have them too in this form at least.

I also have about 100 issues of Marvel U.K. starting just after Target 2006. I like this one because Marvel U.K. was the best Galvatron ever. I'm collecting the collected additions to get the rest of the stories but to say they are slow in coming out is an understatement.

Anyway thanks for looking.

Last edited by Omegatron; 11-13-2017 at 06:04 PM.
Omegatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.