Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 08:21 AM   #20
Einstein
Banned
Einstein's Ebay Auctions
Re: TFCon 2015 *Unofficial* Feedback Thread

As someone who has not been to TFCon in a long time and made a return this year I have a few things, both awesome and not so awesome to say.

First, the awesome stuff.

1. Ian is very funny, a great MC host and very entertaining, you should do this professionally, you were great.

2. Peter Cullen was awesome, getting to see him and have a picture taken was fantastic.

3. The hotel was great, it was a nice venue and had a lot of space.

4. Most of the Convention staff were very friendly and great to talk with.

5. The guests were awesome, great choices and it was great to get to meet them.

Now the not so awesome stuff.

1. The service in the hotel restaurant was terrible. Numerous times my wife and I sat down to eat, were never greeted, never offered a menu, and the pricing was ridiculous. Numerous times we simply got up and walked away after seeing the waitresses look over at us and just ignore we were there. We were not the only ones who experienced this.

2. The lines were very disorganized.

3. There were too many people selling NON Transformers related stuff in the dealer room for this being a Transformers convention.

4. The last time I went to TFCon the guests were not charging for their autographs. Not really a fan of this, but I guess everyone is doing it now. 10 dollars would have been better than 20, I simply didn't have enough money to get everything signed I wanted to.

5. Was really disappointed in the Q&A questions for Peter Cullen, there were some great ones here on the forums and none of them were asked. I was also annoyed people who weren't there got their questions read when people like me who had what I thought were very good questions didn't get to ask them.

6. Having this during the PAN AM GAMES, I mean really? You guys must have known for a year at least these were going on. As someone who had to drive here, the frigging traffic to cross Toronto was damn insane. Perhaps next time, please don't schedule the event during something like that. Sitting in a car in Toronto traffic for 6 hours with a screaming baby is no fun.

OVERALL, I really had a good time and look forward to coming back.
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.