Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 06:08 PM   #166
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Amazon.ca Sightings

Thanks for your input as well. I had an issue with Amazon.ca once where they took my CC number and signed me up for Prime in Canada without permission from me to access my card, a 90.00 subscription fee with my apparent "permission" buried in the transaction account....TD Visa called it a legal fraud. I investigated at the time how they work and compared them to the great service I had with Amazon.com...I also emailed them with some similar questions about these figures as I didnt have them all on the same order. Amazon.com seems ok, and their shipping price is fair compared to shipping them from Asia. For import deposit you might be able to claim some of it back, but it looks like they have a more precise calculation so it might not result in a refund. Still, if you were charged customs you would pay the rate plus an added $10.00 just for CBSA to open the box and finger your Repugnus..hehe...I find I usually dont get taxed however so who knows.

For the pricing, sold by Amazon and fufilled by Amazon means alot as the first is a direct sale and the second has pricing controlled by a 3rd party company...that might explain some of the odd pricing, but with Amazon.ca you dont even have the items listed except for a few minutes where they c*ck tease us with Nemesis Prime. In the end, we are Canadians, we want to buy their international products, and dont want to waste money and time and fuel to just make simple purchases. We should earn a special T-Shirt just trying to find some of these items in Canada!
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.