Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 08:02 AM   #21
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Counting 'em down again! One more time :)

December 6

Introducing 6th, on the blue background, hailing from Takara brought to me by Kool Toyz by way of TF Con weighing in at 250 grams, another dazzling duo on polar opposite ends of the spectrum

United Windcharger vs Wipe-Out

So I picked up this little goody (or should I say goodies) at TF Con from Kool Toyz for a really good price. At first my only intention was to replace my RTS Windcharger as the factory paint from Hasbro was just horrific but then I remembered something as a bonus. Back when I read TF comics in the 80’s I remembered the debut of Trypticon but in the comic his partner was Wipe-Out not Full Tilt so with TR Trypticon being released, why not give him another partner especially since we didn’t get a Brunt with him (another problem I have solved by using that piece of crap TR Galvatron). So with him I think it will even the playing field more between him and Metroplex. One thing to note as I’m not sure who came up with the idea, someone mentioned somewhere that Necro (the Titan Master) is supposed to be Wipe-Out but I can’t get on board with that. Overall with Windcharger much, much, better on the paint apps and I vastly prefer the normal logo as opposed to the RTS one. Good set overall, happy to replace RTS with this and give Trypticon another member to his family (yeah like he cares).

WIPEOUT WILL RETURN!

wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.