Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:00 PM   #20
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag
Re: Canadian Slag Episode 66 - Wars, Machines, Hunters, and Their Beasts

Addressing Malwave's question: What would you like to see as part of the GDO line? Basically the repaint question.
I would like to see Universe Inferno/Grapple repainted into Hauler.
RTS Jazz with a new head repainted as Cybertron Crosswise.
Generations Warpath with new repainted as Action Master Treadbolt.
WFC Megatron with new head, repainted as Galvatron.
And just so I don't go on forever, finally, Prime Thundertron repainted into Lio Convoy, but with proper colors, not like that crappy AM version we're getting, and a new Prime head like this:

Secret Code's question: What Unicron Trilogy characters would you like to see redone as Classics?
ARMADA FREAKING STARSCREAM! Maybe scale him down to a voyager or deluxe. Throw out the sound gimmicks and put in more articulation and a better looking wing sword(and make both wings able to turn into swords). Then repaint/remold the hell out of him. Honestly, I don't know why Hasbro hasn't done this yet.
Armada Sideways would be really cool too. Particularly if they kept the dual/combining Headmaster gimmick. He's an under used and much forgotten character, IMO. Especially considering he's a dimension hopping spawn of Unicron. He could just cause havok in whatever fiction he finds himself in.
And Armada Megatron would be a great updated figure as well. The original was such a brick. Maybe take a few liberties with the designs and just make him totally badass.

Last edited by UltraPrimal; 10-26-2012 at 10:13 PM.
UltraPrimal is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.