Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 07:38 PM   #4
Zenith27
Woodward's G1 lurker
Re: Transformer storage tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
I just packed up a case of figs for an upcoming move, my usual go-to is using old stuffies to insulate the figs inside a box

This time however, I wrapped all figs in old bedsheets/pillowcase sheets and packed them tightly inside - as close to top of box as possible, and then filling the negative space with excess cloth or paper towels.

At least in this manner I feel the case is safe enough for transport, without damaging my figs

Haven't moved with my FortMax or Trypticon yet, though - that'll be a treat
From what I can tell, Trypt's legs are removable enough that he could probably travel in his original box - is FortMax's one arm there removable in the same manner? I didn't get that impression during assembly
My understanding is that TR Fort Max is a bastard to get apart. I reckon he'll get dumped in the bottom of a Joe vehicle tote if I ever have to move. (Or get a used childs car seat and put him in that for the laughs)

Do you wrap the figs all separately or bunch them together? I worry about them bashing into each other if together and wrecking the paint/stickers.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.