Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 09:00 PM   #8
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Titans Return Ramhorn

Hard to tell, as it depends on changing distribution channels and which buyers from which companies decide to put in for those kinds of items. I have read that Ramhorn wasnt that easy to find in the US either, so if its overstock they purchase and sell at Winner's here or Marshalls, it might not show up because they will all be sold out stateside. I have seen some decent finds at Winners, but usually if its anything good it doesnt last long...Octone and Blitz were there, but sold out quick it seems. They used to stock the Combiner Combatacons, I picked them up at Amazon too, and was kicking myself...in reality its hard to tell in Canada what we will be able to purchase and not purchase...but dont feel bad if u found them and paid a bit more, in Canada with all the TRU sales and alot of things coming here and priced less in CAD$, we likely pay less for in stock in store retail TFs than most other places. Take a look at the UK's TRU one day and you will be content with what yr paying in the long run.

Happy Hunting!
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.