Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 04:35 AM   #14
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one
Re: Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFtoys View Post
people or sellers end their item early might not be a bad thing if the reason is the product no longer available. They might try to sell both locally and ebay with the same resources or same amount of the products.
The worst is that they make mistakes in the listing. It is better to end the item early instead to revise the list which the bidders are not be aware of.

I think the problem for the thread might be the conflict of the board members as a ebay sellers at the same time. Hence, people assume the sellers are posting messages for their own selling purpose to advertise their listings on Cybertron.ca. Just my one cent opinion.
when the auction that I bid on was ended early I found out that the seller relisted the item that same day with a higher buy it now price,( I was so pissed off) I emailed ebay and they investigated it and they made him honor my last bid. If someone has a legitimate reason for ending an auction like the item is damaged/lost or for some reason the seller is unable to sell it at all that's ok, but not to end it and sell it to some one else for a higher price. That's my view on the matter based on some of my experiences on ebay, not this threads auction. I posted just to gives some advice to the seller/TC.

Last edited by Matrix_Holder; 05-16-2010 at 05:06 AM.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.