Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 03:06 AM   #17
Prime Roller
Introspective Reflector
Re: Animated Computron -- Activator Technobots Unite!

Thank you MotoMaster.

There's lots of good imagination surrounding a hobby like this. The kitbashing is awesome fun -- playing and building, building playthings. I wish my skills were as developed as some of the incredible artwork I see created out of this stuff. It's fun to be doing something with Animated stuff.
I saw somebodies mock up of Animated Menasor. Leader Bulkhead as Motormaster looks rad.

I've sketched out plans for an Animated Menasor as well, and an Animated Defensor. My Menasor will also use Bulkhead as Motormaster; Blurr as Dragstrip; Jazz as Dead End; Blazing Lockdown as Wildrider; and Bumblebee as Breakdown (these were chosen based more on the Stunticons personalities rather than their alt modes). And if we get a Wheeljack, Arcee, Rodimus, or Hotshot toy, I may use one or more of these.
Defensor will have Ultra Magnus as Hot Spot; Prowl as Groove; Ratchet as First Aid; Jazz as Streetwise; and Lugnut as Blades (Blades is going to take some reshelling to make it work. yikes!).

Too many ideas, too much excitement, not enough hours away from 'real life' stuff. I'd love to see somebody take these ideas and make 'em happen! I'm out of kitbash commission for a bit until my stuff gets here by slow boat.

p.s. I saw some cool stuff at a Toys R Us here in Taiwan.

Last edited by Prime Roller; 05-03-2009 at 03:09 AM.
Prime Roller is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.